Where there is love there is life. -Mahatma Gandi

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The unsettling truth...

This is what has become of Baby's room. Embarassing to say the least. The room functions as his playroom, a semi-guest room (we have a twin bed in there), the home to the computer and all of my sewing and craft supplies (stored in all of the dark wood little modular cuboards in the closet)and (most unfortunately) a catch all to some of our supplies for projects around the house. Even though his crib is upstairs, we do spend a lot of time in here and I have been anxious to actually decorate his room. So I cleared out all the clutter, admittedly some things are currently stacked in the closet.
I colormatched Martha Stewart's "Gull" to Olympic zero VOC and as soon as the little man went to bed I whipped out my brush. I have plans to make curtains and decorate the walls, and am hoping it will all come together how I am envisioning it! I'm slightly hesitant that I went with too light a color, but in my mind it works out, so we shall see!
Image courtesy of www.HomeDepot.com

1 comment:

Meg said...

Holy crap, you were busy girl!

I love that dresser! Super cute!