And a straight on shot of the vanity. At first I thought I'd miss the standard little drawer and big cuboard that a normal vanity has, and also worried about lack of counterspace. But we love the two sinks and the big drawers hold so much, plus we bought coordinating organizers that slide in the drawers for small things like makeup.
Where there is love there is life. -Mahatma Gandi
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Master Bathroom
The sad thing about this room isn't actually that they paired a bold floral wallpaper with red checkerboard...it's that they used small pieces of checkerboard and couldn't even line them up! Just looking in this room will make you dizzy!
We gutted the entire thing (including the tub).
We installed a fiberglass shower pan and I tiled the shower walls.
This was my first tiling job, I've never tiled in my life. But I've seen it done, and I watch HGTV, so that means I can. Right? All while 5 months pregnant...
Our first livable space in the house. We moved in almost immediately after we had installed the bathroom vanity and toilet and went several months with no mirrors besides the old one we took down that was sitting in the hall downstairs. That made getting ready pretty interesting.
The bathroom now. Finished and decorated, the only thing I need to do is find some tile for a backsplash on the sink.
From the other side...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow!!! Our bathroom is in major need of a remodel...seeing you tile made me a little hopeful. Its awesome!
Post a Comment