Where there is love there is life. -Mahatma Gandi

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Silhouette

I'm giving myself some props on this one...I did a cut out silhouette of Baby with a little pair of kids scissors! Granted, they aren't the safety ones, they're like the next step up. But my thumb doesn't fit very well in them. It's hanging in his room now, in a frame from Target that was bright green in it's past life and was repainted white while I had all the spray paint out. Then I framed it on a piece of navy blue paper. I think I'm going to need to do one every year!

3 comments:

The Carlson's said...

Helllllo! I didn't know you had a blog! I need one of these silhouettes!!! You did such a good job, it looks just like him!

Karli @ RockyBella said...

Can't wait to copy you. And yes...def do one every year.

Meg said...

yes, Do one every year, that is such a great idea! I can see him being almost 30, married with kids, and you're still making him sit down for the silhouette! ahahahahh! How great would that be!