Where there is love there is life. -Mahatma Gandi

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I made my bed and I'll sleep in it too

It's odd how a small thing like a fresh made bed can make such a difference to your day! I've made the bed for almost a week straight now, still going strong!
Bed frame: Ikea
Sheets: Target (and organic...yum)
Blue Quilt: Walmart
White Duvet: Target (clearance!)
Big Square Pillows: Already owned!

2 comments:

Karli @ RockyBella said...

Love it! How funny, cuz I just asked you if you always make your bed. After seeing yours on tuesday it inspired me to make mine.

Meg said...

It looks so great!
I'm glad you were able to get a new one quickly. I love the quilt, I've seen those at Target and drool over them every time. I think they would be good for us too b/c Grant can't handle the really heavy material, he gets too hot. And the bed matches the crib too, so cute!