Where there is love there is life. -Mahatma Gandi

Friday, May 16, 2008

36 days!

Last night was definately proof that every little thing adds up! Mom, Brooke, and I went on a shopping spree to gather details for the wedding. We loaded up the car with (if I can remember everything):

25 Vases
29 Candle Votives
3 Rolls of Black Tulle
25 Tulle Circles
21 Yards of Ribbon
1 Huge Box of Crayons
1 Roll of Floral Tape
2 Cans of Spray Paint
3 Poster Boards
1 Bottle Poster Paint
Paintbrushes
20 Bic Lighters
Brown Paper Bags
Flower Girl Shoes
200 Bubbles
7 Block Letters

Luckily, us girls are good at finding all the deals! And while we were out shopping, Eli installed the cooler! I came home to unload our buys in a nice cool house!

Today is probably one of the busiest days on Dad & Mom's backyard, there are all sorts of people, deliveries, and projects. Roofing, cement, carpet, and 1500 yards of sod! And we are bar-b-queing steak!

No comments: